Meet the SLC SmartOne products
Lighting products equipped with our Zigbee dimmers or controls can be easily implemented in smart home systems developed by the providers who embraced this technology, currently working perfectly with gateways such as Amazon (Alexa), Phillips (Hue), Samsung (SmartThings) and Athom Homey.
Active dimmers for Trailing Edge drivers
SLC SmartOne Zigbee LED Rotary Dimmer
• Active Trailing Edge dimmer with Zigbee 3.0 open protocol
• Very smooth dimming from 0-100%
• It can be controlled by the knob, Zigbee gateway or a Zigbee remote
• It can be paired to a compatible ZigBee remote via touch link without a coordinator
• 100-240VAC wide input and output voltage can work under no neutral wiring and with neutral wiring, self-adaptive
• Enables to set minimum brightness and startup brightness
• Optional black cover
SLC SmartOne Zigbee AC Mini dimmer
• ZigBee AC phase-cut dimmer based on the latest Zigbee 3.0 protocol that supports
• Touch link communication with Zigbee remotes
• Very smooth dimming from 0-100%
• 100-240VAC wide input and output voltage
• Compatible with universal ZigBee gateway products
• It can be controlled by a universal 8-230V input single wire push switch
• Mini Size, easy to be installed into a standard 86*86mm wall box
Zigbee is a globally used wireless communication protocol standard, which has become very popular thanks to its many benefits:
The information is sent to the Zigbee device, and the feedback status info is sent back. The user has a full overview and can monitor the real-time situation without any delays.
Over 300 million Zigbee certified devices already in use, thousands new ones activated every day.
Ultra-low power consumption
Thanks to efficient data transfer technology; Zigbee certified devices must have batteries, which have a lifetime of at least 2 years; Zigbee allows sleeping end devices.
Radio components used in Zigbee devices make the technology inexpensive.
Depending on the data rate response time can be as fast as under 16 milliseconds.
Depending on materials, number of a concrete wall, the device can have ranged between 10-20m indoors, and up to 1500m with open, free sight terrain outdoors.
Devices communicate with each other and forward signals. This makes the system more flexible, and less dependent on the fixed infrastructure.
Compatibility backward and forward
One of the cornerstones of Zigbee is to ensure that older devices and the ones developed in the future shall always be compatible; this will allow you to use the systems for a longer time, and keep the maintenance cost on a low level.
It is easy to add new devices and create your own automized IoT environment, which can be controlled from anywhere you have network access available.
Controllers for LED Strips
SLC SmartOne Zigbee Controller CV 1x10A 12-36V
Zigbee LED dimmable controller based on the latest ZigBee 3.0 protocol for mono LED Strips. Can directly pair to a compatible ZigBee remote via Touchlink without a coordinator. Supports self-forming Zigbee network without a hub.
Item no: S24020
SLC SmartOne Zigbee Controller CV 4x5A 12-24V
4 in 1 universal Zigbee LED controller based on the latest Zigbee 3.0 protocol. 4 different device modes DIM, CCT, RGBW and RGB+CCT in 1 controller, and selectable by dial switch
Book an online presentation
Whether you know us from before or are a new contact, we would like you to know, that we are there for you. Now it’s not the time for travelling and physical handshakes, but we are available on the phone, e-mail, Skype or Microsoft Teams. Let’s have a meeting online and get to know each other better. We look forward to hearing about what products/solutions you are searching for. We can promise, we will do our best to help you!