SLC Smart One S57006 Quick Start Guide
TouchLink the SmartOne remote to a Zigbee device
1. Set the Zigbee device to TouchLink pairing mode (refer to the manual).
2. Bring the remote and the Zigbee device within 10 cm distance.
3. Hold down the ON button for at least 8 seconds to activate TouchLink pairing.
4. Press the brightness button once to activate TouchLink commissioning.
1. Repeate step 1-4.
2. Factory reset the remote and then try step 1-4 again.
1. Choose to add a new device from your compatible Zigbee Hub Interface and start searching for new Zigbee devices on the network.
2. Hold down the ON and OFF button for at least 8 seconds to activate TouchLink pairing.
3. Press the OFF button once to pair the remote with the hub.
1. Hold down the ON button for at least 8 seconds to activate TouchLink pairing.
2. Press the main power button of the remote 5 times to reset the remote.
Note: This will reset the remote and erase all settings done to the remote.